1. A Schubert tune with a Gershwin touch
2. And eat an apple ev'ry day, then see the doctor anyway
3. And that laugh that wrinkles your nose touches my foolish heart
4. And then they nursed it, rehearsed it
5. And we can weather the great unknown
6. At least they flap their fins to express emotion
7. But how strange the change from major to minor
8. But when I got there all that I could get was the air
9. Darby and Joan, who used to be Jack and Jill
10. Don't count the stars or you might stumble
11. Dreamers with empty hands
12. Ev'ry road has a turning, that's one thing you're learning
13. Faint as a "will-o-the-wisp"
14. For ev'ry little fault that you have, say, I've got three or four
15. I could be a king, dear, uncrowned
16. I dodged the same old taxicabs
17. I got my trouble and woe but sure as I know the Jordan will roll
18. I know how Columbus felt finding another world
19. I know the meaning of the words "ever after"
20. I'll be rich as Rockerfeller
21. In the morning mist two lovers kissed and the world stood still
22. Just like Humpty Dumpty I'm going to fall
23. Just make your mind up the piper must be paid
24. Like a ripple on a stream
25. Like Jack Horner in the corner
26. Maybe she's a dream and yet she might be just round the corner
27. Maybe Tuesday will be my good news day
28. Moonlight and love songs never out of date
29. No one here can love and understand me
30. Nor a dance to a constantly surprising refrain
31. Oh, I love to climb the mountain and reach the highest peak
32. Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few
33. On a magic carpet ride full of butterflies inside
34. Or just a cold and lonely, lovely work of art?
35. Picking up lots of forget-me-nots
36. Shadowboxing in the dark
37. The chestnut trees, the wishing well
38. The smile you are smiling you were smiling then
39. The whole darn world seemed upside down
40. There'll be no new romance for me, it's foolish to start
41. They're only made of clay
42. Through all kinds of weather what if the sky should fall
43. To think my breaking heart could kid the moon
44. Use your mentality, wake up to reality
45. Venus de Milo was noted for her charms
46. Without a golden wand or mystic charms
47. Without your love, it's a honky-tonk parade
48. Yes I may dream a million dreams but how can they come true
49. You'll miss the bestest pal you've ever had
50. Your answer was "good-bye" and there was even postage due
51. What song begins with
"15, 23, 35, 53, 12, 15, 34, 12, 23, 44, 33, 42, 44, 32, 23, 54, 44, 12, 42, 23, 54, 15, 33, 43, 12" ?
HINTS to solve the secret code
- We all live in a magic square building.
- The first man Adam lives in the middle room of the top story.
- I and the next man Jack live together in the corner room of the first story.
- The last man lives in the next to next room to I.